Autore Topic: Emulare mac su windows:  (Letto 946 volte)

Offline mauri97alessandro

• Mozzo
    • Mostra profilo
Emulare mac su windows:
« il: 26 Gen 2012 19:12:52 »
io sto utilizzando mini vmac e volevo soltanto sapere se esiste un' applicazione per stampare con la stampante per windows(del mio computer).Spero che mi possiate essere di aiuto!
Grazie in anticipo.:grazie:      :dancing2:

Alessandro Mauri
Alessandro Mauri

Offline oppegnagno

• Ufficiale
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Emulare mac su windows:
« Risposta #1 il: 26 Gen 2012 21:38:33 »
da http://minivmac.sourceforge.net/faq.html

How can I print from Mini vMac?

There is no direct support for printing, but you can use the ability built into System 6.0.8 and later to print to a Postscript file. You can then export this file to the host computer, and print it from there.

To print to a Postscript file, select LaserWriter in the Chooser, then print from your application as normal, except that in the print dialog, choose PostScript File as the destination. To transfer the resulting file to the host computer you can use ExportFl. The Preview application in Macintosh OS X 10.4 or later can open and print PostScript files. (The name of the file should end with ".ps" to allow Preview to recognize it as PostScript.) Other operating systems may require additional software to print PostScript files.

ExportPS is a specialized variation of ExportFl that saves a few steps when printing.

Warning : printing to a Postscript file in System 6.0.8 has sometimes been observed to generate invalid Postscript. This problem may be fixed in later System versions. I've not had trouble with my preferred version: System 7.1 with System Update 3.0.