Autore Topic: BC Racers  (Letto 1314 volte)

Offline Deudermont

• SottoUfficiale
    • Mostra profilo
BC Racers
« il: 24 Lug 2010 02:52:54 »
Questo lo inserisco nonostante forse non sia un gioco genialissimo, ma è particolare e in più personalmente è uno dei giochi della mia infanzia, e non potevo non proporvelo :D

BC Racers

BC Racers is a racing game released by Core Design in 1993 and released by the company as freeware in 1995 (PC version). It was the third game released in the Chuck Rock series. The game was designed by Toby Gard, who later created Lara Croft.

BC Racers has four difficulty settings: Easy, Medium, Hard and Rockhard. Each of the settings has eight different circuits, making a total of 32 circuits in the game. There are also eight themes, from desert wastes to active volcanoes and massive jungles. The tracks need four laps to complete, and feature many special elements specific to the circuit's setting. Unusually for a game of this type, there are no power-ups, except for a "turbo" that the bikes can trigger every few seconds.
Another unusual feature of the game is the function of the bikes' riders: both of them can use physical attacks to injure other drivers. If the bike gets beaten enough, it crashes out, giving the player extra points. Of course, the same thing can happen to the player's bike.
Some ports of the game include a split-screen two player mode. However, other ports didn't include this modality, namely the Mega-CD version, having instead a two player cooperative mode (one of the players controls the driver, while the other controls the fighting, steering and turbo).

Il link su mediafire è il seguente :
[link rimosso]b08169cb17c13c66c2c74905630570ead5d491523708b398df497428af9f72d64c3bec8c435a95817693534e7af23dee

Sviluppo: Core Design
Pubblicazione: Core Design
Data pubblicazione: 1995 (versione pc)
Lingua: Inglese
Dimensione totale da scaricare: 2.07MB

Scusate se la descrizione è in inglese, ma non c'era in italiano e a quest'ora la voglia di tradurre era minore di 0. Testato con DOSBox, funziona!

p.s.: scaricato da www.abandonia.com

I am a sniper, always hit the mark. Paid assassin, working after dark. Looking through the night using infrared, my target on you, aimed at your head.

("Killing is my business... And business is good!", Megadeth)

Offline Calavera

• Administrator
  • Ufficiale
    • Mostra profilo
Re: BC Racers
« Risposta #1 il: 24 Lug 2010 14:33:35 »
Grazie Deudermont per gli ultimi titoli che hai messo a disposizione! Ma, giusto per chiedere, sono solo io che non visualizzo mai i tuoi screenshot?

- Ask not what arena80 can do for you - ask what you can do for arena80 -

Offline Fraste_

• Global Moderator
  • Ufficiale
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2 il: 24 Lug 2010 16:52:56 »
anche io non li vedo...

Offline Deudermont

• SottoUfficiale
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 26 Lug 2010 09:09:21 »
mmmmmmmmm non saprei. Ho notato anche io che a casa quando metto il topic li vedo tranquillamente, mentre poi a lavoro non li vedo. Pensavo fosse una cosa di firewall del lavoro, tipo che mobygames fosse bloccato e non si vedessero le immagini. Non saprei sinceramente il motivo :O comunque figurati, mi pare il minimo! E dopo la piccola pausa weekend sta settimana riparto, fino a sabato prossimo, visto che la domenica parto e starò via due settimane!

EDIT: Confermo, io le vedo benissimo da casa :0

I am a sniper, always hit the mark. Paid assassin, working after dark. Looking through the night using infrared, my target on you, aimed at your head.

("Killing is my business... And business is good!", Megadeth)
« Ultima modifica: 26 Lug 2010 18:44:36 da Deudermont »